Today I was inspired to try a video in my blog. I’d love to hear your thoughts so be sure to comment and let me know if you liked its addition.
As I was out pounding pavement today, I found that I said “I hate” just too many times. It was a great run and sunny and happy but I seemed to run into lots of things I hate that happen when I run. Usually it’s one thing maybe two but today it was 4. What is my problem? I’m sure everyone has a similar list as well because let’s face it, running is not always fun. Don’t get me wrong, there are MANY things about running I absolutely love as well, mostly how it makes me happy. Here’s my list of 13 things that top my list that suck while running.
- Rock in my shoe tread
- Being too hot
- Being too hot then stripping and being too cold
- Cold fingers
- Being too cold
- Heavy legs
- Garmin not cooperating
- Having a bathroom emergency
- Not having water when I need it
- Getting a call from a person who knows your running that is not an emergency
- Getting texts while I run
- Having my music or earbuds crap out on me during my run
- When my shoes finally reach their life limit and my legs ache after my run
There you have it, the 13 things that I most hate about running. Do you have things you hate too? What are they?